Photobucket
"We become what we want to be, by consistantly being what we want to become."

~Richard G. Scott

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Kiddie Kandids

Yesterday me, Chelsea, and Kristy took our kids to Kiddie Kandids, with Grandma to help. This was Braden's first time ever going to get professional pictures taken. I know...finally! And it showed. Braden had such a hard time with the photographer. Granted from what I hear most kids at this age don't do the best. But Braden seriously would not smile for anything. We got cookies, Cheez-its, everyone was working on getting him to smile, we tried everything.
So here are the pictures...sorry can't get them any bigger...


So we were happy to get what we got. I even jumped in one to try to help. And it did...it was my favorite picture of HIM. Unfortuanatly I was in it, which I didn't want. Hannah got in a couple as well to calm him down...aren't they so cute?

3 comments:

Megan and Adam said...

Hey did you like kiddie kandids? I love them. The pictures look great, it is a really hard age to get them to smile! We have had problems with Adalyn in the past. The one with you in it and Hannah are so cute!

GordonandChrissy said...

I think all of them are cute, who cares if he isn't smiling perfect. He's still a dang cute little boy. :)

Hopkins said...

So cute! I can't wait to see you! I've missed you guys!!