Photobucket
"We become what we want to be, by consistantly being what we want to become."

~Richard G. Scott

Friday, July 11, 2008

4 YEARS!!!

Wow...it's official! Ross and I have now been married for four years. (As of yesterday)... I can't believe that we've been married that long, and at the same time, it seems we've been together forever and I can't imagine it any other way. I absolutly love Ross, he is the one man I am supposed to be with and I couldn't be happier. Even though there are many things I would change about my wedding day, it was the start to my wonderful life. And being here in Oregon, I feel I need to mention my great love and appreciation to Ross's family. I married into the greatest family...well besides my own... haha just jokin!! (I love you both!) But seriously I couldn't be happier with the Jones' family.

Now unfortunatly being in OR I don't have access to all of my pics so the only ones to post are these 2 which were taken 2 weeks after we were married, at the reception in OR. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket
Aww I'm so sad!!! They are tiny...but I don't know how to make them any bigger...sorry!

No comments: