

Having fun with Dad!
After "swimming" for about an hour, we made our way on the trail to the Falls.
Super baby!!!
looking up at the falls
sharing his drink with Hannah...what a nice boy! :)
our life's little moments


looking up at the falls
sharing his drink with Hannah...what a nice boy! :)
4 comments:
I love the last pic with hannah! Braden is such a sweet boy helping her! What a fun little trip to the falls, it looked gorgeous!! I am excited to see you guys! When will you be home??
Oh the memories of Silver Falls! I was just scanning through the pictures and saw the falls and had to stop and take a double look! We used to go camping there all the time! Oh, I am so jealous! Have fun for me out there would you?!
That looks beautiful! What a great place to go hiking. :)
What're you all thinking about this summer? Do we get to see you? We're hoping so!!!
I wish we could have been there to go with you guys, what beautiful pictures! It looked like you guys had a lot of fun! I love your new background on you blog too! Loved all the pics!
Post a Comment