Photobucket
"We become what we want to be, by consistantly being what we want to become."

~Richard G. Scott

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

SO CUTE!

Ok for those of you who know Braden, he is just a good boy. So this may not be a huge shock but I thought it was just so fun, and adorable. The other day I was helping out Barbara by cleaning and organizing the toy cupboard, and I smelled a very distinctive smell when Braden walked by. Since I was kind of busy, I asked him to bring me some wipes (diaper was already close by). I asked him this not really thinking he'd go get them, but really to make myself feel better that I was in some way taking action to get it done...if that makes sense. Well after a few mins I realized he wasn't around and then I heard him on the stairs. I walked over and looked up and saw him walking down the stairs not only holding a bag of wipes, but also a diaper!! Ah, he is just SO cute and I absolutely love him! After that I just grabbed him up and smothered him with kisses! :) The funny thing is, there were wipes down stairs just in the other room.
Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

Hopkins said...

He is so darn cute! Good thing he is learning so fast!