Well Ross's birthday was June 21st. The night before he actually went camping with the scouts. He returned the next morning and was put right to work...
OK so it's not that big of deal, washing a car. But if it was up to me I wouldn't of let him...it's his day off! I know I wouldn't have. :)
Well i actually didn't think Ross was going to be home until later, so I was planning on going shopping for his presents that morning. So I had to leave him home while I went shopping with Barbara (I invited him but he wanted to stay home and relax). When we got home I ended up taking him back to Adidas so he could pick out his own presents.
And since Ross and his mom share a birthday, we all went out to eat as a family to Sweet Tomatoes.
Sorry the posts below are not exactly in the right order and I really don't know how to move them around, so too bad for you all but it'll just have to do! :)












1 comment:
Ya'll are busy with birthdays with Ross and Braden being so close! Happy BIRTHDAY ROSS! Wish we could be there to celebrate! I don't think we've ever been around to celebrate any of his birthdays since usually we'd be gone...sounds like ya'll had fun without us though (hard to do I know, but I'm glad it was possible=)!
Post a Comment