So last Saturday the air conditioning quit. ugh! I think that Sunday was the hottest day here in Oregon yet! After we got home from church we all got dressed down and put 4 different fans in the front room and shut us all in with either ice cream or popcicles. When the sun was behind the house and starting to set, around 5/6, we went outside. That is the nice thing out here, it cools off at night! Grandma turned on the hose and the kids loved it! Braden ran right up and put his head right in. The kids then took turns getting drinks.
After cooling off we went in the front yard and just had fun and played.
O yea we also put undies and both Braden and Hannah to give their little bums a rest...
3 comments:
Oh yuck! No air conditioning?! Good thing you had some fans around! I wish I could have been there to play in the hose with the kids! :( I miss you!!!
Wow Braden has grown up so much! It seems like just yesterday that he and Isa were born. How time flies! thanks for the link to your blog, it is so cute just like your family.
Your family is beautiful. Your son is so cute. I think he is a great mix of the two of you. I love the family photo. I love the curls on your sons head.
Post a Comment