I actually saw this on my friend Chrissy's blog, and I think it is such a cute and fun idea.
Fill out a memory if you want, I'm excited to see what everyone remembers. These memories can be for me or Ross, or for both of us.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
3 months ago







8 comments:
Lindsay...I must say I would've chosen the same memroy that you did with the Bunny Tracks and guacamole, but ... a close second is when Michelle Scott was staying with you guys and your parents were out of town and we were out on the trampoline late at night and FREAKED out when we thought someone was coming. Was that all in the same night? I can't remember ... if so, that's a pretty eventful evening. :)
But, you're right...it's hard to narrow it down to just ONE memory. Hopefully we'll live close again soon so that our kids can have fun memories together, too. And who are we kidding, so that we can still have sleepovers too! :) The guys can watch the kids for a night!
One word....MARBLES!!!!! Oh how I miss those Rexburg days! Life was soooo much easier back then!
I guess I could say Hand and Foot too...but I guess since Ross and Kent NEVER wanted to play that very often MARBLES is the first I think of...I wish ya'll were still close to call over at night and play! You were always the friends we KNEW would want to hang out NO MATTER WHAT!!! Even if it was sitting and watching Kent play Prince of Persia or Fable...OH or COLORS! AH! We NEVER play games anymore with ANYONE...well accept Halo, if you want to consider that a game. We need the Rexburg friends in our life again!
I like my first memory of us, when we played raquetball together when we first met, thanks to daniel and his wife! I am so glad Mitch and I met you guys, you are truly great friends! We have way too many memories, I loved silverwood and having you guys spend time with us on like every anniversary! I also had fun going to visit you guys in Portland! I had a blast showing you guys around Seattle and Thanksgiving this last year was so fun even though I was so sick! We are about due for another memory hehe! Also Hallie is getting blessed August 3rd at 1pm if you are around but don't feel pressured! We miss you guys!
The double "Ls"... remember when we started writing a book about all the crazy things we did to "snickers" and "milky way?" Haha - crazy junior high days. ...Lots of walking home from school and passing a certain someone's house... Late night sleep overs and reading books to each other. Miss you!
hey Im glad you guys have a blog! braden is so cute. I cant believe they've been here for 2 years already. Ive just been looiking at your past posts and I especially like him in heels! how cute. where in Oregon are you guys? we are moving to Tri-cites in November but you guys will probably be back in school by then. take care and Im glad we can keep in touch better!
memory: tag in the dark, we were both prego so we didn't really get too crazy and I think an incident with cassie and Ross! man that seems like yesterday!
It's funny because I was just thinking of the first time we ever met. It was down in Las Vegas, Adam and I were visiting and Ross had decided to come down to visit as well with 2 girls. I won't get into all the details but little did I know I was meeting my future sister-in-law! It was a crazy weekend that ended up with you and Ross holding hands and starting your relationship. We all went 4 wheeling in the desert with our crazy family! It was a fun weekend with some interesting twists! Let's just say I'm glad that you became apart of the family! I couldn't have asked for a better sister-in-law love ya
Post a Comment