Photobucket
"We become what we want to be, by consistantly being what we want to become."

~Richard G. Scott

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Dress Up

Braden is living in a house FULL of little girls. So of course there is girl stuff everywhere, including play dress shoes. Braden loves to put those shoes on. He goes clomping around on the hard floors, he just loves the sounds they make. And Ross of course hates it and is always telling him that they are girl shoes and he shouldn't wear them. It's hilarious. And in these pics he had grabbed a gun...too funny. :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
O and notice the "HULK OUT" tattoo Ross had put on him..

5 comments:

Karlee said...

That is HILARIOUS! I love his chunky little thighs! A gun and heels? YUM....haha

Hopkins said...

Oh man!!! Those are going to be pictures all his girlfriends are going to love! :)

Cassie said...

oh my goodness mitch and I were laughing so hard at these pics I can just see Ross getting frustrated that he liked to wear those shoes heheh!

TwinkleBee said...

yay you have a blog!!!
Can't wait to read it, keep on postin!
Rachel

GordonandChrissy said...

So cute! I love the heels and gun look. That's hilarious. :)