and just to prove that I was in fact there...
The next night we went to my good old pal's (Willie Zenk, and his wife Bethany) wedding reception. While there I was able to see Jamie who I haven't seen or talked to in over 5 years, and Josh another good friend I hadn't seen for awhile. The 4 of us along with Aaron Jury, and Rory (not pictured) were really good friends in highschool. It's hard to believe we're all grown up!
That Sunday we went to Grandma's and Poppy's for dinner as usual, and no surprise here...we had steak! :) Although it was VERY surprising to find that Braden would absolutly love it, let alone try it....
eating right off the bone and very proud of it!!













4 comments:
Linds, he looks just like you in that last picture. haha.
But he should be holding up an empty carton of Bunny Tracks instead, right? Come on, we're not pigs. We didn't eat whole steaks at night together, just whole cartons of ice cream and bowls of yummy dip and chips. Much better for us. :)
Oh man- I miss you guys!!!!!!!! I saw I missed your call- I'll call you this weekend. Gma said that Braden is potty trained and doesn't even have any accidents! YAHOO! How wonderful!!!!!!!! I will be calling you when I start Hannah!
Looks like you guys have a lot of fun being so close to JD and your parents. I love the pics of everyone. It is hard when there are fun things late at night. We just drag our kids everywhere too.
Post a Comment