Two days after we got back Ross started school. As a welcome back , the school treats everyone to a catered dinner picnic and tickets to the Royals game. We actually went to the game against the Boston Red Socks. It was so much fun! We went with Grandma Grandpa, so of course we got some yummy treats! Just a little bonus.
Braden playing peek-a-boo at the picnic.....

Walking to the stadium....
Watching the game...
3 comments:
You folks look great. What fun curly hair on the little one. Glad all is going well. If you are interested check out:
www.beazer67th.blogspot.com
Hey there It is Alicia Tullis Hinton. Amanda was staying at my mom's house and gave me your blog address. I am so excited. You have such a cute family. If you want to check mine out the address is http://www.hintontrio.blogspot.com/
I am so excited I can stay updated with you!
Alicia
Hey Linds! I am glad you guys made it back safe and sound. Year number two! hooray! I am glad that the ball is rolling and we are on to another year and another year closer to being done!!! Justin is pretty slammed this year. It has been non stop for the first four weeks and doesn't look like it will be slowing down anytime soon. It was hard going from having him all day all summer to being in school. Oh well. I am holding up and staying pretty busy. Braden is so darn cute! The picture with the little diaper on him is hilarious! That did not look very comfy at all. :) I am sure you are glad to be close to your family again. Hopefully you are staying busy with Ross in school!
Post a Comment