On the way there...

We met Jeremy at his Verizon store when we first got there. So because we did it last min. Brooke wasn't able to meet with us because she had to work. I was really sad I didn't get to see her. Well we ended up staying there at the store for 30-45 mins. Needless to say the little ones got rambunctious so they started running around and making their own fun!
Jay got a little bored and joined in...
Ross and Jeremy finally got done talking "phone" and we all went to lunch across the parking lot at Burger Ville. It was my first time there and it was good! Well Chelsea and I liked it, we got big, burgers with the meal. Ross and Jay both got these little dinky burgers, so they weren't too impressed. Chelsea and I also shared a Oregon Berry shake which was delicious! We then said good bye to Jeremy...
On the way home the Braden and Hannah were having fun...
And 10 mins into the drive, were out....














3 comments:
That's so exciting that you got to see Jeremy! How are they doing? That stinks you didn't get to see Brooke! I miss everyone!
How fun! Too bad you didn't get to see Brooke though! Your little boy is so cute! I can't believe how big he is now. -Nikky
Linds, your blog is so cute-it inspired me to start my own! Braden looks like such a stinkin cutie! Love it!
Post a Comment