
Kristy dressed up for the occasion... :) love you Kristy!!
Braden with Hannah and Tatum, an arm around both...
All the Dads with the 3 musketeers...
Well on the Thursday before we left, we decided to have a grownup's night out and go out to eat to Claim Jumpers. We got 2 babysitters who were sisters to watch the 3 little ones while we were gone. This was the first time I've left Braden with someone besides family...so I was a little nervous. While gone I actually called to check up, but they told me all was well. So I sat back and just enjoyed myself. Claim Jumpers is an amazing restaurant with lots to choose from. Here we all are at the restaurant all stuffed having just eaten out meals...
We got home a few hours later to find all was well. The babysitters were amazing and all the kids did great. Braden didn't even cry. Yay! It wasn't until after we took them home that we realized something was wrong with Braden's diaper...
It was Hannah's...2 sizes too small! Not too comfy...















5 comments:
I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard! That is the funniest thing I have seen, Did they really think that was his diaper?? I can just see those girls making him suck it in to make it fit! How funny.
That is hilarious! His poor little bum. :) I'm glad that you guys are back in your own space. It's always fun to be with family, but it's always nice to get back into your own place and have your own things again. Enjoy the start of school!
You guys!!! I am laughing so hard right now! Those pics of Braden with the diaper are HILARIOUS!!!! I can't stop laughing!!!!!!!!!!!! That is awesome that you got your camera out to take pics. Poor little guy but it sounds like he hadn't even noticed that it was too small!!!!! Oh my heck!!! What a good laugh!!!!!
I haven't been on here forever! These pics are so funny and, yes, thanks for putting me up there in all my glory with the roller in my hair to boot! LOL
Only 2 weeks! Can you believe it?!! Love you guys, talk to you soon!
hahahahahahahahahaha...that is hilarious. i am laughing so hard right now. poor kid. lol! so i swear i've left a comment before, but maybe not. i just found you guys a week or so ago and i've been checking up to see what's been going on. i have a little catching up to do, but it's good to see you guys! and what the heck?! i don't even recognize that little braden! he's grown so much, i can't even believe it. and lindsey...you look like a million bucks! you look so great...i love it. so good to see familiar faces from way back when :) ok like two years ago...
Post a Comment