Photobucket
"We become what we want to be, by consistantly being what we want to become."

~Richard G. Scott

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Randomness and Braden vs. Cashel

All dressed up for church


finally a picture of the 2 of us


Braden finger painting

Braden had such a blast playing with the chalk I think he may have even tried to eat it...

cuteness...

Braden having some fun on the slip-n-slide. He would on go down on his bum for the longest time, then finally went on his stomach and LOVED it.




AND NOW TIME FOR BRADEN VS. CASHEL

So only the 1st couple of pictures are really close in their ages. The other ones are just of the same outfit to show size comparison. Enjoy!

Braden at 23 days old and Cashel at 27 days old


Okay so this is Braden on the left 1 1/2 months old and Cashel on the right at 4 weeks old (about 20 days apart)


I had to put this one in because he looks totally different in this picture

Braden at 5 days old, Cashel at 24 days old

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Wow Cashel is such a big boy! He is so cute and I want to kiss those chubby cheeks of his!! He looks a lot like Braden in some pics and not at all in others. I can't wait to see how Cashel looks in another few months!!! p.s. you look super good linz!!

Karlee said...

I'm glad you put a comparison up of the two of them!! They are both adorable!! I can't believe how big Cashel is! For as small as you and Ross are ya'll sure do produce some BIG boys!!! I really think they both look SO much alike!! Cashel looks like he has a little more hair and a little darker but their faces look SOO much the same!! I don't know if Ross told you but I'll be up in KC the 16th-20th and would LOVE to get together and meet little (well BIG) Cashel!!! I'll give ya'll a call when it gets closer and we'll plan a day to get together!!

The Goddard's said...

Awww! I want to be home so bad! I miss those boys so much!

Hopkins said...

I still vote they look different! They have some similarities but still soooo diff. They are both equally cute though!!!