Photobucket
"We become what we want to be, by consistantly being what we want to become."

~Richard G. Scott

Friday, May 22, 2009

Camping and Water Fun

Ross gets to go camping tonight for scouts -which he was oh so excited about- What I"m really excited about is that he ended up taking Braden with him since one of Ross' counselors has a boy Braden's age that is going as well. Braden LOVES being with his Dad and we've been wanting to have them have a boy's day so this is perfect! And I get to have a nice relaxful evening with Cashel.

I think it was last weekend we (the fam-Gma, Poppy, JD, Megan, DARCI-came to visit, and us) went to Zona Rosa. When we were walking to our cars we went by the fountains and my Dad took Braden over to them. I really didn't think he'd get too wet. But I was wrong....he got SOAKED!! from head to toe. But boy he sure had a great time!! He played in the water for at least 30 mins.


Hanging at G-ma's and Poppy's

While Darci was here she taught Braden to call Megan stinky girl and that she smelled like a fish so this is them pointing and laughing at her while repeatedly saying "stinky girl"...

3 comments:

Cassie said...

I bet you are kind of relieved just to have cashel to yourself tonight! It would be nice to just have you and baby time! How fun that Braden is getting old enough for campouts, I bet Ross is just loving that! When does Ross take boards?

Hopkins said...

Ya, thanks for putting that up! I just love being the stinky one! :) I'm just glad Darci left for a while so Braden can forget! haha!
Well, have fun with that cute baby and we'll see you later! Love ya!

GordonandChrissy said...

How fun to have an evening just the two of you! And I'm sure Braden will have a great time with Ross, that's so cute. :)

Your boys are adorable!!!