Photobucket
"We become what we want to be, by consistantly being what we want to become."

~Richard G. Scott

Monday, June 8, 2009

Joe Maxamillion Hopkins

Max our family dog died this last Saturday. He wasn't the healthiest of dogs so it was for the best. He and Braden were becoming pretty good buds...I told him that Max had died and went to see Heavenly Father and Jesus. Braden said he wanted to see him and I said I know me too but we can't. Then Braden said that Max wanted to see him. And then at the next moment Braden was off playing. I wasn't sure if Braden had understood, but when we got to Grandma and Poppy's Braden went right up to Poppy and said, "can't see Max cause he went to Jesus cause he died." Which in turn got my Dad all teary-eyed. It's amazing how much kids understand and absorb!

One of Braden's favorite things to do, and Max's actually was go for a walk.



Bye Max we love you and will miss you!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

oh sad day! I am sorry Linz! My mom got rid of my cat last month and I cried and cried!

Karlee said...

OHHH so sad! I was wondering how he was doing. We would always tell people about what ya'll would say about Max and we'd always end it with, "I wonder if he's still around?" I'm sorry to hear that! I know how much your family loved that dog!

GordonandChrissy said...

Aw, Max! So sorry to hear that. He took many a good chap sticks with him. :)