Photobucket
"We become what we want to be, by consistantly being what we want to become."

~Richard G. Scott

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Preggo Pics

Here's my little...well i guess big boy in his cute little church outfit. What a stud!


And Here I am at 35 weeks...

7 comments:

Cassie said...

cute linz!! Mitch and I were just talking about you guys last night and were talking about if we might be able to come to the baby blessing! You are definitely on the countdown now! Hope you are doing okay! We are SOOO excited for you guys and the new baby boy! Any names decided on yet?!

Cassie said...

p.s. your apt is super cute! Good job!

GordonandChrissy said...

Such a cute boy, and such a cute little Momma! You look great, Lindsay. :)

I hope you're feeling well and I'm sure you are SO excited to see this new little man!

The Goddard's said...

Dang Girl you're huge! And he is the cutest boy ever!

Hopkins said...

ha ha...I'm so glad we live so close to you! It has been fun watching Braden and your tummy grow! :) Love ya!

Amanda Leigh said...

Oh my gosh! You are SO big now and adorable :) and Braden, like always, looks so stinkin cute! And he is huge now. I cant wait to see you guys in june. Love you!

Erickson Family said...

You look fab! I can't wait to see this little guy. He and Chels' boy are going to be such great cousin-friends! Congrats Ross! That is a fine accomplishment. You should be very pleased with yourself!