3 months ago
Monday, March 23, 2009
Ideas Anyone?
So Ross and I have been racking our brains, and getting very stressed over picking and finding the right name for this new little boy who's going to be here in less than 50 days. It was so easy with Braden...we've made list after list and none of the names are popping out as the right one. So if any of you have a name that you think is cute let us know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







9 comments:
hmm lets see I love the following names, and I wont use them unless we have more than 3 boys highly doubtful. I can't lose my top 3 though. But I like Corbin, Dalton, Payson, Benson, and mitch told me to let you know his vote is for "Mitch", I will keep thinking though.
I like the name Sam and Jack. I can't use either, so I suggest them to everyone else. haha.
this is a dumb name but I think it sounds kinda cool,
JOHNSON JONES
you can call him John for short. it was the first thing that popped into my head. it took me only 2 seconds for that one.
I really like the names Carson, and bennett! It was really difficult for me to pick a name for tessa. We didn't even have her name until after she was born. Going into labor we thought we were going to name her Ella or Kennedy. Don't worry, you will just know!
I really like Levi, Ryan, Jack, Gavin, Austin,Landon, Liam, Caleb and Leland(after our dad's middle name) I don't know there are so many anything you choose will be great.
I REALLY LOVE Bronx! I know that might seem weird but the more and more I use it, the more I LOVE it! I also like Dylan, Bryant, Paxton, Braxton, Ryder, Owen and Wyatt...
Take it from me....when you see his little round face...the name will just happen! I stressed for weeks and weeks, months even with Brinlee. And same for us that Mariah was so easy. We were going to name Brinlee; Cambria or Aspen, but when she was born, neither of those names fit. Pray about it. A name is a big thing. They will be known by it for 80 years!!!
I still love Grayson...someone HAS to use it! I can't cuz I have son in my last name. BOO! I like Dawson too
What about Beckett? Have a good delivery....
Post a Comment