We started out making sure he didn't mix the colors or sponges but by the end we just let him go at it, hence the weird green colors. The finished product...he's so proud!
Easter Morning
We'd been preparing Braden Saturday telling him the Easter bunny was coming and getting him all excited. So the morning of he was way excited to get downstairs to see what he had brought.

This isn't the best picture, but it's actually the only one that turned out half decent.
He loved all of his little gifts he got. One of his favs was the race car which was from Grandma and Poppy's Easter Bunny. And he got all excited when he saw the hidden Easter eggs, and even more so when he realized they had candy in them.
Sadly I didn't get any more pics. of the day. He looked very handsome in his outfit though and we had a great dinner with Grandma, Poppy, JD, and Megan. Ham, twice baked potatoes, fruit salad, green bean casserole, and strawberry shortcake for dessert. We had a GREAT day!
And some other exciting news...Ross finished up his last section of Medical school!! YAY!!!! Now it's board study time. I'm so proud of him and how great he has been at juggling being a father, a full time student, a tutor, a lab assistant, a translator at a free clinic, and Young Men's President. He has deffinitly been very busy but has always put his family first, usually home around 6 and if he had to stay late, he made it home to at least help put Braden to bed. I have married a great, unselfish, righteous man and the Lord has blessed us so greatly we have such a great life right now even with all of the stresses. I LOVE YOU BABE! XOXO
Here's Ross (Braden and I) at the start of it all at the white coat ceremony. 2 years down (ok almost) and 2 more to go.










7 comments:
Dang how time has flown! I can't believe it and I am soooo excited!
Way to go Ross! I love the picture of Braden pointing to his eggs, it is just too cute, you can tell he is so proud of his eggs.
Cute idea for the eggs!! He looks super happy to see his easter basket!! I can't wait until Hallie knows about stuff and can get excited! CONGRATULATIONS ROSS!!! I truly know how much work you had to go through the last two years because I witnessed it first hand with mitch!! Way to go and Mitch and I both are sooo jealous you are done already!!! Are you guys going to stay in KC for every rotation? P.S. Mitch's parents just got called on a mission to Montevideo Uruguay and leave in June! Crazy huh?! 2 years they won't see us!!!
I bed Braden is at the perfect age for Easter this year! I'm going to have to try that new way of easter egg dying (or sponging..) maybe that way, Boston won't try drinking the colored water! Also, congrats to Ross for finishing up the first TWO years! GOOD FOR HIM! We're soo happy for ya'll! I can't believe he's already 2 years in! Now what? Do you stay in KC? Where do you think you'll end up when he's all done?
Time really does fly here in med school doesn't it. I can't believe it either the fastest 3 years of my life. and I'm sure that it is the same for you.
Braden is getting so big I can't believe it. What a cute boy! I am so excited to see my new nephew! It's coming up soon, Time goes by so fast! I can't believe Ross has finished his second year I know it was a lot of hard work and sacrafice, not only from Ross but from you and Braden. Having a husband and Dad gone and stressed all the time can't be fun but you seem to always be so loving, patient and supportive. I don't think he could have done it without you! Ross is a very lucky guy to have you. I love you and am so happy for you guys.
Yay! I'm so excited and happy for you guys! Two years down, wow. That has gone so fast, for us at least. :)
Lindsay, you look SOO cute! What a cute little family you all are.
Post a Comment