"We become what we want to be, by consistantly being what we want to become." ~Richard G. Scott
Saturday, April 25, 2009
One Week...
7! count 'em 7 more days till this little man is out of my belly and in my arms! I'm so excited and yet at the same time it is still hard to believe I'll have a baby next week. But let me tell you my body SO ready!
It looks like you're ready, and I'm glad you're FEELING ready, most importantly. We're so excited to see what this new little guy looks like! I'm sure he'll be adorable.
By the way ... I didn't mean "you look like you're ready" like you're huge or anything, you just have this cute basketball of a tummy. Sorry if that sounded rude. :)
Yeah!!! I can't wait to hear what you name the little guy, good luck with everything and have Ross call us and feel us in on all the details!!!! I can't wait!!!
Yay! Im so excited to have another little nephew... actually little probably isnt the right word.. but im excited! I cant wait to come home and see him which is looking like ill be coming home sooner than i thought so YAY! love you and good luck with the delivery :)
7 comments:
It looks like you're ready, and I'm glad you're FEELING ready, most importantly. We're so excited to see what this new little guy looks like! I'm sure he'll be adorable.
Love ya!
By the way ... I didn't mean "you look like you're ready" like you're huge or anything, you just have this cute basketball of a tummy. Sorry if that sounded rude. :)
Yeah!!! I can't wait to hear what you name the little guy, good luck with everything and have Ross call us and feel us in on all the details!!!! I can't wait!!!
WOW! You are about to have baby #2!! I can NOT believe it! We're VERY excited! Let us know how things go! We're VERY anxious to hear!!!
yay for you! i can't wait to see this little thing! good luck!
Oh I know how long that weeks seems to take. are you getting induced? I'll be checking to see what you name him. good luck with everything
Yay! Im so excited to have another little nephew... actually little probably isnt the right word.. but im excited! I cant wait to come home and see him which is looking like ill be coming home sooner than i thought so YAY! love you and good luck with the delivery :)
Post a Comment