Photobucket
"We become what we want to be, by consistantly being what we want to become."

~Richard G. Scott

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Preggo Photo Shoot

We gave Braden his very own camera...a very old one that we used to have...he loves it!!

Belly to belly

Loving the baby


So here I am at 36, practically 37 weeks! Went to the Docotor's where I got an ultrasound to check the size of the baby, and as of the 15th he was measuring at 8 lbs.!!!! ahh so even though I technically have 3 more weeks, I'll be induced in 2. Lets get this baby out!! :)





4 comments:

Cassie said...

so cute linz!!! Your belly reminds me so much of mine with Hallie! We both get basketballs hooked to us ;) You look so good and we can't wait to see this baby!

Karlee said...

That's cute! You're going to have like a NINE POUND baby! WOW! Atleast you get to go early! That baby would be massive at full term!

Jen said...

Oh, Lindsay, you must be so ready to have this baby! You are going to have one big boy, it will be fun to see how big he really is!

GordonandChrissy said...

You look so cute, Lindsay! I love the belly to belly picture with Braden, so sweet. :)