Ross is now on Spring break so we decided to move Braden into the guest room to give give him his "big boy" room. We've been searching for the right comforter it seems forver and we finally found it. So here is a before of the guest/computer room, and after of Braden's new room.

This is a video of what happens when Daddy tries to study at home...









5 comments:
hey lindz, love the bedding!! So Mitch and I were curious as to what your weekend of the 20-21st looks like? We were thinking we need to come and visit you guys soon! Too bad these boys can't coordinate spring breaks better! If we came it would probably be friday morning maybe drive home sat night, cuz we teach in primary. So it would be short and sweet but we think it would be fun to see you guys! So check with Ross and see if that is a good or bad weekend for him. If it doesn't work out we can figure out another weekend, now that its getting nicer weather!! Hope you are still feeling great, I can't believe you are almost done!!! So exciting! Any names yet?
that is such a cute video. isn't it funny how they just climb up your body without any reservations. who cares if they step straight on something that's tender? what a cute little thing. is he excited about the new addition to your family?
I love that bedding! it so cute! I can't wait to come out and see you guys!
No kidding first snow fall the year! to bad the mud sticks around longer then the snow did!! But I have to say I'm really glad that wer are having some really nice warm weather for a few days!!.
His room looks awesome! I love those colors. :)
He is such a cute kid. And I love the video of him crashing into the fence. That's hilarious. I can't believe there's enough snow to sled there, I forget that it's still winter.
Post a Comment