Photobucket
"We become what we want to be, by consistantly being what we want to become."

~Richard G. Scott

Monday, March 16, 2009

Ultrasound Pics

So I've finally gotten around to scanning in our ultrasounds pics.
Here's our little boy on Jan 14th at about 23 weeks...

And on March 5th at 30 weeks...



He looks so much like Braden!! Don't you think? We made it a family affair when we went and got the 3D/4D pics and video. My mom JD and Megan all came with us, lots of fun to see that little boy!

8 comments:

The Goddard's said...

I wish I were there!

Hopkins said...

That was so cool! Thanks for letting us be a part of that!!!
Love you!

Karlee said...

CRAZY!!! My first thoughts were that he looks SOOO much like Braden!!! That's isane!!!

Amanda Leigh said...

Im sooo excited to meet him! I wish i could have been there. but yes, i agree he looks a TON like Braden! love you!!!

Erickson Family said...

same here! b4 i read what u said, my 1st thought was that he looks like Braden. SO FUN! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

GordonandChrissy said...

He looks SO much like Braden. I thought that when I saw the 3D one too! Hey, you know he'll be adorable! :)

I hope you're feeling well. Miss you!

Kelly Munns said...

He DOES look like braden! that's exactly what i thought when i saw the second 3D picture. that's so crazy. emily briones is having another boy right now too and i got to see her pictures and a video of her ultrasound....he looks just like aidan. it's obvious, but still so weird to me. anyhow, it's all very exciting!

Michelle said...

Wow, before I even read what you wrote I thought, that kid looks like his brother. lol. So cute.