I almost forgot to say what we gave eachother...I gave Ross a new body pillow cover, (he was in desperate need!) and also a new photo album in which I'm going to put all of his mission pics in. And Ross got me Ticket To Ride...an absolutly awesome game that I've been wanting for over a year, and he wrote me this poem...(don't kill me Ross! :P)
Valentines Day for Medical Students
Lindsay my love, what do I do?
To make this Valentines Day special for you
I would give you money, or even a ring
Or write you a song that I could sing
We could go on a trip by plane, train, or car
To a little private island in an ocean afar
We’re a little low on money, and so you can see
What you get for Valentines Day is spending time with me
This is the end of my short little rhyme
I hope on this day you’ll be my valentine
I love you,
Ross










6 comments:
You guys are so cute. What a great poem. And we like going to Target to walk around too. There are always cute things to look at there. Well, I think they're cute. Gordon's just a good sport and comes along. :)
I'm glad you had a great Valentine's Day. You're looking so cute, Lindsay! I hope you're feeling well and enjoying your little baby inside. We're so excited to see pictures when the big day arrives!
And of course, Braden is adorable! That's a great idea to have him start doing "practice runs" at G&G's house. And a nice little break for you guys too. :)
Love ya!
p.s. I'm coming to MO in June. I'll let you know the dates when we decide for sure. I'd love to see all of you!
That is so sweet! Your cupcakes looked great! Gotta love the day of love! Miss you guys!
super cute poem ross, two thumbs up for that one! You look so cute linz!
I LOVE ticket to ride! Best game ever!
you are so creative!! You need to come spend a day with me and my computer and show me how to do all that fun stuff, like the slide show and ect.
Ross is such a romantic, he wrote you the most perfect poem.
Wish you were here, we love to "Ticket to Ride" Trains are our thing.
Post a Comment