Photobucket
"We become what we want to be, by consistantly being what we want to become."

~Richard G. Scott

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Spring Break in St. Joe

Woo hoo St. Joe!!! Yea yea I know what's in St Joe? Well my Dad has been spending the week up there for buisness and invited us all up on Saturday because there was a circus in town. He's staying at a hotel so Ross took Braden swimming with uncle JD too before we headed to the circus.


I guess the clowns for the circus were staying at the hotel...they were awesome! Even when they were there they were still in the act...one making Braden a balloon sword.



AT THE CIRCUS...










Yes Braden was spoiled by Poppy...He got to ride a pony, got cotten candy, a shaved ice, and a glowing sword






During the circus...his favorite were the monkeys, he was cracking up during the whole performance he also loved the elephants




5 comments:

Bailey Family said...

How fun was that!!! I wish we could have gone to the circus. Don't you love it when your parents take you out to do stuff and then they pay for it?!!!

GordonandChrissy said...

How fun! I bet he LOVED all of that!

TwinkleBee said...

I"m so jealous! I've always wanted to go, but haven't. Very fun!

Megan and Adam said...

that looks like so much fun! I would love to take our girls to the circus!

Erickson Family said...

i have never been to a circus! I've wanted to take the girls to one sometime. He looks like he really enjoyed himself. Those pics were so cute!