our life's little moments
sounds like fun!! congratulations!!
so awesome, I bet that means our next will be another girl. We seem to follow the opposite of you guys! Any names????
Congratulations! Boys are great!
Glad Ross and Braden got their wish! So exciting! THREE boys! WOW!
Congratulations! Well, you know how to make and raise cute little boys so I have no doubt this little guy will be no exception! Can't wait to meet him! Any name ideas yet? Or is that a secret until the big day?
Congrats! You'll just love it. Now we just have to be friends during residency--our three boys will need each other!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
sounds like fun!! congratulations!!
so awesome, I bet that means our next will be another girl. We seem to follow the opposite of you guys! Any names????
Congratulations! Boys are great!
Glad Ross and Braden got their wish! So exciting! THREE boys! WOW!
Congratulations! Well, you know how to make and raise cute little boys so I have no doubt this little guy will be no exception! Can't wait to meet him! Any name ideas yet? Or is that a secret until the big day?
Congrats! You'll just love it. Now we just have to be friends during residency--our three boys will need each other!
Post a Comment