Photobucket
"We become what we want to be, by consistantly being what we want to become."

~Richard G. Scott

Monday, March 14, 2011

We've Matched!!

So we've actually matched about a month ago...but it's still exciting! We are staying in MO! Ross will be working with OSI which is an Orthopedic residency for the next 5 years. That's right! We'll be here for 5 more years!...In total, we will be here for 9 years...whoa. Ross has one more rotation next month, and that's it! He has all of May and June off, and he graduates May 14th. Those are going to be some nice months....can't wait!

Now comes the stress of...

When do we move?

Where should we move?

Rent or buy? (we're siding on renting)

When do we try to sell our place?

How long will that take?

I would love to move

A. Before the baby comes
and
B. Before Braden starts school

But I just don't know if it's going to work out that way. I hate not knowing. It's a good thing the Lord is in control. I just need to breathe, and trust, and pray. I am very excited for May and June!!!

2 comments:

Sheridy said...

Congratulations. I would say stay where you are because then you can keep the cheep rent and have a little bit of flexibility with your money.
Yeah for positive cash flow!
Good luck in what ever you decide to do.

GordonandChrissy said...

Good luck with all of the decisions! I know it's stressful not knowing what is coming next for sure, but it always works out for the best. :) You guys are great, I'm sure you'll make the best choice for your family. Congrats! And, sorry we didn't get to hang out, but it was good to see you for a minute on Sunday! I can't believe how much older Cashel was looking!