Photobucket
"We become what we want to be, by consistantly being what we want to become."

~Richard G. Scott

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Hail Storm, Forts, and Baby Powder!!

Some picts from the hail storm that seemed to come from out of no where. Actually we've had 3 or 4 hail storms so far this year, crazy! This was one was the only one during the day....
 Not HUGE, but good size. I wouldn't want to be standing out in the middle of it!
 The boys and I decided to have a pajama day. So we stayed in our pjs all day and just hung out. We had a "picnic" in our front room while we watched a cartoon. Then while Cashel took a nap Braden and I made a fort then played games in it. When Cashel woke up we made some popcorn and read books and played some more games. Then while I made dinner, the boys brought down their pillow pets layed down in the fort and watched a movie. We had such a FUN day!!! Braden loved it so much in fact, that he wanted to sleep in his fort. So we let him!
 The next morning the boys watching a cartoon in the fort. (They were sad when it was time to take it down...)
 
The other day when  I was getting ready and Braden was at school, Cashel was playing in his room. It was a little too quiet, so I went and checked it out to find this...
 Baby powder...and it was closed! He just had to squeeze it and ta da!!! Who could resist that?!?
 Not too bad of a mess, I've seen worse, just had to change the pants!! :)

No comments: