Photobucket
"We become what we want to be, by consistantly being what we want to become."

~Richard G. Scott

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Where Have All the Curls Gone?

Back in the day I used to have  curly hair...
Now...I'm wondering where in the heck they went!?! Ever since I've had Cashel, my hair just wont curl the way it used to. It is still wavy, and I can sometimes work it really good and get it curly. But by the end of the day, it's fallen flat and I have to put it up in a ponytail.
This is an example of a good day ... 
                                               
And this is an example of most days...(blah)
I've heard of this happening but thought it wouldn't happen to me. Sad day! I guess I can always hope it'll come back. I am also wondering if I maybe should cut it shorter like the first picture at the very top and see if that will spruce them up...

1 comment:

Amanda Leigh said...

Lindsay... Don't cut your hair that short!!! I'll be so mad at you if you do :)