Photobucket
"We become what we want to be, by consistantly being what we want to become."

~Richard G. Scott

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

2 New Loves

While in Oregon I was introduced to 2 wonderful things, and are now are my new loves. First...
I had never seen this show, and after watching 1 episode I was hooked. SUCH a good show, one I would definitly reccomend! And my second new love...
MMMmmmm! I L.O.V.E. nutella! I love it on a piece of bread, on pretzels, right out of the jar, and especially on strawberries!! This stuff is good. In fact it's now a new favorite of Braden's as well. He asks for it pretty much every day. And on those days where he doesn't ask, are the days where he takes a chair to the pantry, gets the nutella and a spoon and sneaks it into the bathroom and eats it by the spoonful. I know I should get after him more, but hey who can blame him??


1 comment:

Amanda Leigh said...

Nutella is amazing!!! I can't believe you never had it before.