So Ross has been on an out of town rotation in Clinton MO, which is about 2 hours south. He is gone during the week, and luckily able to come home on the weekends! Well he took the laptop with him so he could study at night. Which is all fine and dandy except that I use the laptop to do all of my blogging, hence no new posts for a few weeks. So he left the laptop because he is hoping to come home tonight, and told me that I have a day to catch up on my blogging, so here we go!
Some cute random picts of the boys...
Here they are on one of the first hot days of the year outside enjoying splashing and playing in the water...
I also have a nephew, my first on the Hopkins side. Megan and JD had a beautiful baby boy, John Darren, who is now 3 weeks old!
(also a few new posts down below)







2 comments:
Love your pics! I so wish we were there to enjoy playing in the water with you guys!!!
So your 2 new loves are the same as mine!! Only I've loved Castle from the beginning (did you really know there is a book about those charicters?) and Nutella O man one jar didn't last us a day! My aunt says that it is cheaper to buy it at costco. Now I just need to go and find one. Good luck We'll talk to you later.
I have THE CUTEST nephews ever!!!
Post a Comment