I've been working on a few projects lately, and got some done! Such a nice feeling to get a few of the many projects I've started completed.
Nursing cape(s), this is one of the 2 I've made:
Matching Diaper case(s) 1 of 2:
I Spy Bag (front):
(back):
our life's little moments
4 comments:
That's such a cute I Spy bag! I might just have to steel the idea! The fabric for the other projects are so cute! My mom made me a diaper case and it's been so nice to have! Plus they're sooo easy to make!!
You amaze me with all the sewing you do! Your stuff is really cute.
Look at you Mrs. Domestic!!!!
Those are all such cute projects! Great job. I love the I spy bag. That's a great idea, and such a quiet and fun toy for church.
You're so crafty!
Post a Comment