So the other day Braden was playing in the tub with little stretchy toy bugs he'd gotten at his friend's b-day party. I left him in there so I could get some things done and about 5 mins or so later I hear Braden screaming and crying. I rush into the bathroom to see Braden freaking out and YELLING that there were bugs crawling on his back. I look and nothings there, but all his bugs are floating around him. I rub his back telling him the bugs are pretend and that it's ok. I stuck my finger in the water and let the water drip down on his back asking if that's what he felt and he lets out a crying scream while saying yes. I was trying SO hard not to laugh. It was hilarious! Well he would not calm down, so I had to first take out all the bugs then quickly clean him and get him out. Needless to say the bugs don't make it into the tub any more. Haha...
Some random pics...
Such a stud!
Always goofin around, I love it!
He is such a big boy now!
Braden went to the dentist for the first time, and loved it! He got a Diego toothbrush, and 2 toys from the "tooth treasure box". He has 14 teeth!







2 comments:
I LOVE it.. the story about the bugs made me laugh soo hard. haha i can picture braden right now crying about it. ahh i miss you guys so bad! and cashel is so BIG now and looking so cute. and i love the video.. put more up please! thanks. love you :)
oh my! don't you love it when you're not super sensitive to your precious kids anymore? that's hilarious.
Post a Comment