Photobucket
"We become what we want to be, by consistantly being what we want to become."

~Richard G. Scott

Monday, September 28, 2009

I'M NOW HALFWAY TO 50!!

That's right, I'm now 25 years old. Yesterday was my birthday! (It was not only my birthday but my sister Amanda's as well. She was born on my birthday when I was 5 years old. Cool, huh?) I wanted to go to the temple for my birthday and since my Dad was already going up with his ward it worked out nicely! My parent's took me and the boys since unfortunately Ross had to work all weekend. We headed up to Winter Quarter's Friday at 3 in the afternoon and got there right in time for Cahsel to eat and for me and my mom to head to the temple. The session went a little long and we didn't get back to the hotel till almost 10 p.m.! All the boys were cranky, tired, and especially hungry since we didn't have time to get dinner. (Thanks Dad!) So we made a stop at McDonalds and that made everything all better. The next day while my parents went to the temple with the singles, Braden and I went swimming and Cashel sat on the sidelines sleeping in his carseat. I was a little nervous to have Cashel by himself but we were the only ones in there it was perfect. He slept almost the whole time while we swam and sat there happily for about 10 mins while I sat in the hot tub. Braden swam so well! As long as he has his floaties and his fish tube he's good to go.
When we got back to Liberty we met up with Megan and JD, made a quick stop at the Liberty's Fall Festival and got Braden a few balloons. Then to my surprise I got a call from Ross, he got off at 5! Yay! So he was able to come with us out to eat to this Japanese restuarant which had AMAZING fried rice. And I actually ate like 3/4 shrimps, and I caught one of them in my mouth! When we got home Ross and Braden ran to the store and came back with a dozen white roses! They are beautiful!

Sunday, my actual birthday, Ross had to work so I got up made myself and Braden blueberry muffins. Yuuum.
We went to church, and while I was in primary Ross walked in! He had a short day, so that was a nice surprise! Then we headed over to my parent's and had a yummy dinner I picked out. We played games had cake and opened presents. It was a good, nice, and relaxful day!
I've been wanting jewelry so my mom got me covered! I got necklaces, earrings and a ring. And Ross got me a beautiful jewlery box to put them all in. I also got a super cute apron from Megan and JD. That's just a few of the things I got. Thanks everyone for everything!

No comments: