I can't even think about this story without smiling and laughing. *SIGH* Ok so every night before we go to bed, Ross gets Braden to take him to the bathroom one last time. He always takes his pants off while Braden is still in bed so he doesn't have mess with it in the bathroom since Braden is always more than half asleep. Can you see where I'm going with this..??? Well I'm in the bathroom brushing my teeth, Ross is bringing Braden in and is half way there when Ross starts yelling,
"He's peeing, he's peeing on me!!!"
and rushes him onto the toilet. All I could do was laugh! I was cracking up and keeping Braden from falling off the toilet while Ross went and changed. After Braden was back in bed and everything was cleaned up, including Ross, Ross found it funny too. :)
5 months ago







3 comments:
I think that you should change the title on this to " Rosses funny story."
I love the stories. They crack me up and make me long for the days of super funny Gideon stories. :)
So funny! Poor Ross, but I have to admit ... I'd be laughing at him too. And, I'm glad he could laugh about it later. haha.
Post a Comment