Photobucket
"We become what we want to be, by consistantly being what we want to become."

~Richard G. Scott

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year!!!!

Since I'm the primary chorister in the ward I've been having to think about what songs the kids will be singing for the Christmas program for a couple of weeks now. This past Sunday I started teaching them "Picture a Chirstmas" which is one of my most favorite songs! I'm deffinitly in the holiday spirit now! Although I still can't wrap my head around that it's already this time again...Thanksgiving is next week! How crazy! Anyways I figured it was time for my blog to catch up to my festive mood!

3 comments:

GordonandChrissy said...

Yay! I love the holidays, this time of year is so great. :)

Cute new picture on top too!

thekeithfamily said...

It's so funny that your the primary chorister. Remember our primary chior and singing at nursing homes? Now you can be the Linda Ford/Kristy Bement. I'm glad your feeling the holiday spirit. Maybe it will happen soon for me too.

Hopkins said...

AHH! I can't believe you already have a Christmas picture! And a picture background! You are too funny! It looks cute though! Love ya Linds!