Photobucket
"We become what we want to be, by consistantly being what we want to become."

~Richard G. Scott

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dun Dun Duuuun!

I'm pregnant! We just had our first doctor's appointment yesterday and everything is on track! We heard the baby's heartbeat, which Braden was excited about. I'm a little over 14 weeks along and I'm due on May 9th. We're excited!

6 comments:

- said...

how cool! congrats- hope its a girl!

Karlee said...

OH MY GOSH!!! CONGRATS! Kent and I were totally talking about that the other day! We were thinking that any time we'd probably be hearing something! CONGRATS, CONGRATS, CONGRATS!!!

thekeithfamily said...

Yay!!! That is so awesome. I hope everything goes well. If it's a girl you can name her Karolee, and if its a boy you can name him Karl Lee. I think those are great names..lol. I'm really happy for you guys.

Cassie said...

WAHOO!!! Congrats! I am so happy for you guys and bet you are relieved! Wow so you WERE pregnant at my house!!? That is so exciting and Braden is going to be a great big brother!

Michelle said...

I love hearing the heartbeat. It's the best sound in the world. :)

Denisse said...

Yay! Congrats you guys!!!!:) Hope you're feeling well!:)