Photobucket
"We become what we want to be, by consistantly being what we want to become."

~Richard G. Scott

Thursday, November 6, 2008

H A double L O W double E N (spells Halloween!)

The night before Halloween we finally got our pumpkin carved! It was my job to gut it, we were hoping Braden would help but he'd have nothing to do with it.




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Halloween day Braden and I went to play group where the kids came dressed up and played and then of course had some yummy treats. That night we went to trunk-or-treat. Mommy got Braden ready, the only one of us who actaully dressed up. After the trunk-or-treat, we headed to Grandma's and Poppy's house and went trick-or-treating.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

With Aunt Megan, the only one of the fam to dresss up

Photobucket

Playing with Carter at the church party

Photobucket

Wishing he was Buzz Lightyear

Photobucket

3 comments:

Megan and Adam said...

Oh my goodness you did do a lot of catching up! It is so fun to see pics of you guys and all the fun stuff you do. Braden is getting so big! I can't wait to see you at christmas! He was a very cute clown! Love ya

thekeithfamily said...

I love the title of this post. Monfort..good ol' days.

GordonandChrissy said...

Very cute little clown. He is a really cute little boy! And we are so very excited for you guys!!! I hope you're doing well and feeling great! :)