Photobucket
"We become what we want to be, by consistantly being what we want to become."

~Richard G. Scott

Sunday, October 26, 2008

OCD?!?!?

Ok so we don't really think he's OCD, Braden just likes to be organized, not too obsessively though. I just think it's funny. He will, or used to at least, get upset if we brought toys that are usually down stairs up, or vice versa. And he loves to put his toy animals all in a row....


And after knocking all of his magnets (that were just randomly all over the fridge) off, he will put them back up as so...

4 comments:

Terrace Crawford said...

Thats funny and pretty cute. Like the tune selections on your site too.

Karlee said...

He is so cute! Kent and I can never get over how big he is now!!! I can't believe he's TWO!

Hinton Family said...

I wish my kids had organizing problems...instead they like to dump everything out. He is darling.

Hopkins said...

That Braden is so funny! I am so glad he is my nephew!!!