So our friends Cat and Scott have a little boy Braden's age and they've become pretty good friends, which it is so nice to have a little playmate for Braden. He gets sick of his Mom day after day! Well when it was still warm at the end of August we took our boys to a park not too far away that has a little kiddie pool.
Outside the gated pool they also had a little fountain they can play in. It's totally free and they loved it!
One Saturday when Ross off studying his brains out, my parents came down to hang out with Braden and I. They took us to Penguin Park which Braden absolutely loves! He had a great time with Grandma and Poppy!!
And just in case the slide doesn't work, since nothing
seems to be right now here's a link to it:
And I just love this picture of Braden with Poppy,
so it gets to be on its own...
Ok so I have a problem, I'm not able to download my pics from my comp to photobucket where I usually put my pics before they go on here. And bc of that it's taking a long time to complete each blog...any suggestions?















1 comment:
I'm so happy you guys got the internet! I loved the pics of Braden he is so cute! Can't wait to see you guys.
Post a Comment