Photobucket
"We become what we want to be, by consistantly being what we want to become."

~Richard G. Scott

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Aunt Mandie is Here!!!...or was...

So Amanda came home to get her wisdom teeth out... :( Doesn't she look so swollen? ha! You can't even tell...

But she came out over our birthday!!! Yup she was born on my birthday when I was 3 years old, September 27th, pretty crazy huh? Luckily she wasn't too sick, so 2 days later on our birthday she was pretty much as good as new! That morning was the fall festival parade in Liberty.



Well after the parade and walked around the square, we went to The Olive Garden for our (my, Amanda and JD's-his is 4 or 5 days after ours). Then back to my parent's for cake!! (These next pics are going to be small because I had to get them off of Amanda's facebook.)



1 comment:

The Goodrich's said...

Well don't miss Rexburg that much. It's really not THAT interesting. I really miss Oregon and it made it worse to see all of your cool pictures when you were there. I miss Missouri too, but not the heat! How are you these days?