Photobucket
"We become what we want to be, by consistantly being what we want to become."

~Richard G. Scott

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Braden Got a Boo Boo

The Sunday before we left for Oregon, Braden decided to try on his Uncle JD's shoes and fell right into the corner the wall....
Photobucket
Ross and I rushed him over the the hospital, 3 1/2 hours and 9 stitches later....
Photobucket
But now the stitches are out and all that's left is a little red scar that will hopefully go away soon!!

2 comments:

GordonandChrissy said...

Oh, how sad is that picture! I bet you guys were so scared! Well, maybe not Ross, I guess he sees that stuff at school. But, I'm glad Braden's okay.
He is so cute and such a chub! I love it! You guys are such cute little skinny parents with this thick little kid. So cute. :)

Karlee said...

Poor little man! The sucky part is that I'm sure that's not the only boo boo or possibly even STITCHES he gets! It's only the beginning I'm sure! HA! But I'm glad he's okay! What a big guy!