Photobucket
"We become what we want to be, by consistantly being what we want to become."

~Richard G. Scott

Saturday, June 14, 2008

It's Begun...

Well I've finally created my own blog! I know that there have been many of you who've been just dying for me to start this and are thrilled that I'm now apart of blogging. :) I'm just hoping I don't let y'all down and can keep this up.

5 comments:

Hopkins said...

Yippy! I'm so glad you finally have a blog!!!

Karlee said...

I'm SOOOO happy you finally started a blog! Now we can keep up with what's going on in ya'll's life!! Braden is SOO adorable with his curly hair he has SOO much of both of you in him!

GordonandChrissy said...

Hooray for your blog! We're so excited. :) It looks great and that picture on the top is so cute!

Cassie said...

yea!!!!!I dont know about anyone else but I am thrilled!!!! Now we can keep updated better!!!

Justin and Stacey said...

I am so glad I found your blog! i was looking on Mitch and Cassie's and noticed your names...Hooray! We have been thinking about you guys and wondering what you have been up to. Braden is getting so big!! What a cute little guy. It looks like you guys are doing well and having fun. Isn't it nice to have a husband for the summer?!? I love it! We miss you guys and hope that you will keep updating your blog!