My cute Easter Bunny!
Saturday we went to Grandma and Poppy's house for our Easter dinner, and an egg hunt.
There was a special green egg for each of the grandkids...
Braden was excited about the unexpected mula
Then we colored some eggs
That night we told the boys of the special beans we were given...we "planted" one for each of them...
And in the morning they saw what "grew" over night, a lollipop!!
The boy's big present this year from the Easter Bunny was a dinosaur tail I made for each of them. Cashel immediatly started running around roaring. Love it!
Braden liked it too!
Cashel going for the candy...
Such a nice boy to share with his mommy!
The boys with their baskets
The boys in their Easter ties (which I made!- for a tutorial go here)
Happy Easter!







2 comments:
wow Linds, great job on all the handmade crafty stuff! You are one talented little lady! If I have a boy you will have to help me out with that kind of stuff! Hope you guys had a great Easter!
that was from me sorry i was signed into my other account
Post a Comment