Photobucket
"We become what we want to be, by consistantly being what we want to become."

~Richard G. Scott

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

So this morning Braden was watching a cartoon he hasn't watched in a while, Super Why. Which is one that I love becuase it teaches kids as they watch. Well about half way through it was Princess Pea's turn to do her power. And Braden says "I don't want to watch her!" and tries to figure out how to get away and sticks his head under the pillow (we were on my bed). How funny is that and where in the world did that come from? He is a boy through and through...already wants nothing to do with "girlie stuff"!

Later on Braden pulled from the (clean) laundry my self dubbed 'spider-man' socks, he saw me wearing the other day and insisted on trying them on.


Check out his spidey moves! LOL don't mind his fire underwear


He then insisted on wearing them the rest of day...what the heck, so they're a little big, his shoes held them in place. :)

3 comments:

Kelly Munns said...

what a funny little boy. he's certainly got a lively personality.

Sheridy said...

I love Braden! He is so cute. and I do love the spider man move. He sure knows how to pose for the camera.

GordonandChrissy said...

He is such a cutie! I love the spidey moves. Hilarious! He is really growing up and looking like such a big kid!