We tried to take it somewhat easy today since Braden's been sick. We did go to McDonald's for lunch (Braden was excited) before going to the grocery store to buy my ingredients for my chili for the ward chili cook-off. The boys sported their matching Halloween outfits (thanks aunt Jackie!) to the store.

We got home and Braden watched Halloween cartoons while I (with the help of my great husband) conquered "Dragon's Breath Chili",
which won me 1st place in the cook-off by the way! (I'll be putting the recipe on my recipe blog) Then we got ready and headed to the party.

Poor kid was so tired and just not feeling that well, the only way to keep him from coughing was to give him a sucker. He wouldn't even do most of the games! :( This is the only shot I could get of him with his patch.
I loved JD and Megan's costumes!

Uncle JD helped keep Cashel entertained, and Cashel had to dress down to cool off


Braden and his friend Noah
This is what Cashel did while Braden Trick-or-treated

When we got home the boys tried on Ross's glasses

Look out those cheeks!
Despite the sickness Braden and the rest of us had a fun Halloween!
1 comment:
I can't believe how cute you all looked! Especially Cashel he has changed so much! I can't wait to hold him at thanksgiving!
Post a Comment