Today we went to toddler town (an indoor play place) which is about 20 mins or so away. Well after 5 mins of being in the car came the dreaded question...
"Are we there yet?"
Ahh! And do you think that was the last time he asked that question? Nope. It was repeated over and over. He's never asked that, and now I'm being bombarded with it! :) I have a feeling that this wont be the last time these words will escape his little mouth.
.
Another little story...Yesterday on the way home form church, Braden and I were looking at and naming all of the colors of the leaves we saw. Well Braden saw a red leafed tree (his favorite color) and gasped. Only he did it through his nose, causing him to snort. He thought that was HI-LARIOUS, and between laughs said, "I honked like a pig!"
.
I LOVE MY LITTLE BIG BOY!







No comments:
Post a Comment