Photobucket
"We become what we want to be, by consistantly being what we want to become."

~Richard G. Scott

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Happy Birthday and Father's Day!!

Ross's birthday landed on Father's Day this year. Double whammy! Ross is now 27!! Wow that seems so old! Time flies so fast!!...A few weeks ago (before the 21st) our TV blew out so that's what I got for both celebrations...and it is also our anniversary present to eachother (which is the 10th of July). So I wasn't able to get him anything else, really, he threatened me! So I decided to make him a coupon book from me and the boys. Luckily he had some presents to open from my parents and JD and Megan. We spent the day at my parent's and I took care of him as much as he'd let me!

The best father I could ever hope for for my children (isn't he so cute?)...

My Dad (LOVE YOU!)


Yeah I'd say he made out pretty good...

3 comments:

Kelly Munns said...

um yes, he made quite the steal! happy birthday ross.

Karlee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSS!!!!!!

Cassie said...

OH I am so jealous a TV?! That is what I have wanted for 5 years. It looks like Ross totally had an awesome bday! Way to go!!!