Photobucket
"We become what we want to be, by consistantly being what we want to become."

~Richard G. Scott

Friday, January 25, 2013

December!

We started the season off with a Grinch Christmas party for Braden! The kids started off watching The Grinch, eating popcorn, "Grinch" cookies, and "Grinch" punch.
 That didn't last too long...
 Braden had a great turn out-like 12 kids in all, and they all had a blast!!
 The boy's Christmas outfits

 All my boys!
 I thought this picture was too funny not to share, what else could've gone wrong?!
 I love my little guys!
 Braden took a great picture of me and Ross!
More picts of the boys!
Braden has become so silly!!
 It snowed! School was canceled and the boys spent most of the day in the back yard!
 This is the one time I love having a hill in our backyard...I get to stay in while the boys sled for as long as they want, LOVE IT!
 Jace and I went to Braden's school for the Holiday party. Jace was constantly running out the door-and laughing the whole way--little stink!
 Braden was getting silly with us being there, this is his "stop taking pictures mom!" face.
 Aw, here's my sweet boy with his finished project.
Christmas Eve
First off, Ross had to work that morning, but made it back home and a pretty decent time. We headed out and did some shopping to see if there were any last minute deals. Then we went to Legends with my parents and had dinner at Stix! Yummo! I think it'll be a new tradition to have Chinese on Christmas Eve. so we decided since we were there we may as well go to a few stores...bad choice!! No, it wasn't busy AT ALL, it was FREEZING!! So that did not last long.
On we went to Keri and Greg's house just like every year. Unfortunately with all the little kids, the program was cut down quite a bit, which was for the best--but I love reading all those stories! But we still got to hear one of Greg's famous poems! Then we played a fun game where we all got candy, and finished the night off with some dessert and good conversations.
We of course had our English poppers! Don't we look just fabulous in our crowns?!?
 Haha, I love this picture  of Adds!!
 The boy's Christmas Eve present...swords!!
 Dad decided to bring out his sword...
Milk and cookies for Santa!
Christmas Day

As per tradition, Ross laid out all the presents (just like his Dad did for him)
And we started a new tradition last year by wrapping up the hallway and then the kids run through it, they LOVE it!
Getting ready to run through!
Getting ready to open their first present! 
In our house we open presents one at a time, starting with the youngest, a tradition from my family.
. Unfortunately Ross was in charge of the picture taking, while I had the video camera. Let's just say pretty much the whole thing was recorded but this is the end of the pictures of Christmas morning I'm sad to say.
After opening presents, we had cinnamon rolls and played all morning.

Grandma and Poppy came and round 2 for presents was on!
With them, they also brought dinner, ham and funeral potatoes. And some pop from the Soda Stream we gave them for Christmas.
 Poppy brought the boys some silly string!
This was the first year where we stayed at our own house for the whole day, and it was so nice! We had a great Christmas!

No comments: