Photobucket
"We become what we want to be, by consistantly being what we want to become."

~Richard G. Scott

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

I woke up and was sent on a scavenger hunt to my present! Man I love my boys!!
 Cashel, Jace and I went to the church for a playgroup party. Here's Cashel sporting his balloon hat given by one of the mom's.
 They got to decorate a little bag for the valentines.
 The kids played some fun games like duck, duck, goose...
 And the main event, passing out the valentines!
Ooo yea!!
Jace was super tired aparently. :)
Next up was Braden's party at school. Ross got home early so he was able to come with us!
And we found out the night before that we needed to make a box, I was out for a girl's night, and I came home to this lovely box that Ross made with Braden. What a good dad and husband!!
 They made candy necklaces!
 LOL, he loves his sweets, just like his momma. :)

I am so in love with all of my boys, my one big one, and my three little ones. I am blessed!

No comments: