September 24th and 25th, 2011
We had pretty eventful weekend! First of all Megan and Darren came to visit and was able to stay for over a week! It was so much fun to have them here...we're wanting them, and of course JD too, back!! Ross's parent's and sister Megan and her family came out for Jace's blessing too. We love having them here!
We started off Saturday checking out the house we'll be moving to in a few weeks. Then we headed over the Liberty Fall Festival parade. The kids loved it...and especially the candy!
Sunday was the special day that everyone had come for. Our little Jace was given a name and a blessing by Ross.
After church we all gathered at my parent's for a yummy dinner and to hang out. We put on Just Dance for kids and lets the kids go at it...you could say they had a good time :)
Before we were about to leave, Braden and Adalyn decided to wrestle. Too funny! And let me tell you they were going at it-but they were having fun and no one got hurt. (JUST LOVE HIS SMILE IN THIS PICTURE!)
It was such a great weekend with so much family around. We are grateful for the love and support from everyone, and a big thanks to those who traveled to share this special time with us.







3 comments:
What a special day. He looks adorable! And your family is just so stinkin' cute. :)
You're moving into a house?! So exciting! Hopefully you'll put some pictures up on here when the big day comes!
How fun to have so much family for those special times. I love that Braden is holding an Article of Faith card in the family pic, it just makes me smile.
Hey Lindsay, I have just spent the last little bit looking at your blog. You look so great! And so does the rest of your family. I realized I really miss you. I really wish we lived A LOT closer to each other. I am so happy for you and Ross. Hopefully sometime soon we will cross paths again!
Post a Comment